“TROPICAL” AFRICAN HERBIVORE – SOFT FOOD IN THE FORM OF SINKING CHIPS FOR AFRICAN FISH
£5.89 – £11.69
RICH IN ALGAE
- soft food in the form of sinking chips for herbivorous and omnivorous African fish
- contains algae (Spirulina platensis 20%, Laminaria digitata1%, Chlorella vulgaris 2.8%, Lithothamnium calcareum 1.2%), which are the sources of: protein, minerals, immunity-enhancing substances, prebiotics and other
- regulates digestion and prevents alimentary tract inflammatory disorders due to the high content of fibre (from fruit and young alfalfa among other sources), chitin from crustaceans and chlorophyll from algae
- intensifies fish’s coloration
- encourages fat metabolism
FEEDING: several times per day using small portions. Shake gently before use to prevent natural process of caking.
Complete feedingstuff for ornamental fish. Ingredients: algae (Spirulina platensis 20%, Laminaria digitata 4.1%, Chlorella vulgaris 2.8%, Lithothamnium calcareum 1.2%), derivatives of vegetable origin (including young alfalfa sprouts 8.6%), vegetable protein extracts, fruit 2.3%, cereals, fish and fish derivatives (herring meal), molluscs and crustaceans (including krill meal 6%, squid meal 4%, calanus meal 1.7%), insects (insect larvae meal 5%), yeasts, oils and fats, minerals. Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 39 000 IU, vit. D3 2 300 IU, vit. E 150 mg, vit. C 570 mg, L-carnitine 250 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 40.6 mg, E6 (Zn) 11.3 mg, E5 (Mn) 8.4 mg, E4 (Cu) 2.0 mg, E2 (I) 0.24 mg, E8 (Se) 0.24 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.05 mg. Colourants. Antioxidants. Analytical constituents: crude protein 40.0%, crude oils and fats 8.0%, crude fibres 5.5%, moisture* 10.5%.
Vegetable food in the form of sinking chips with algae.
tin 100ml / 52g (1pk), tin 100ml / 52g (2pk), tin 250ml / 130g(1pk)