“TROPICAL” AFRICAN CARNIVORE – SOFT FOOD IN THE FORM OF SINKING CHIPS FOR AFRICAN FISH
£6.39 – £12.79
RICH IN CRUSTACEANS
- soft food in the form of sinking chips for carnivorous and omnivorous African fish
- contains herring and insects which provide high quality protein and Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids
- contains invertebrates (shrimps 12%, krill 10%, squid 6%, calanus 1.5%), which are the sources of protein, minerals, carotenoids and other
- garlic and beta-glucan improve fish’s immunity
- intensifies fish’s coloration
- encourages fish to spawn
FEEDING: several times per day using small portions. Shake gently before use to prevent natural process of caking.
Complete feedingstuff for ornamental fish. Ingredients: fish and fish derivatives (herring meal 14%), molluscs and crustaceans (including whole shrimps meal 12%, krill meal 10%, squid meal 6%, calanus meal 1.5%), insects (insect larvae meal 5%), vegetable protein extracts, algae, derivatives of vegetable origin (including garlic 4.5%), fruit, cereals, yeasts (including Beta-1.3/1.6-Glucan 1 000 mg/kg), oils and fats, minerals. Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 39 000 IU, vit. D3 2 300 IU, vit. E 150 mg, vit. C 570 mg, beta-carotene 150 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 40.6 mg, E6 (Zn) 11.3 mg, E5 (Mn) 8.4 mg, E4 (Cu) 2.0 mg, E2 (I) 0.24 mg, E8 (Se) 0.24 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.05 mg. Colourants: astaxanthin 100 mg. Antioxidants. Analytical constituents: crude protein 40.0%, crude oils and fats 9.0%, crude fibres 5.4%, moisture* 10.5%.
Multi-ingredient food in the form of sinking chips with insects, shrimps, krill, squid, calanus, garlic and beta-glucan for carnivorous & omnivorous African fish.
tin 100ml / 52g (1pk), tin 100ml / 52g (2pk), tin 250ml / 130g(1pk)