REPTILES SOFT HERBIVORE – FOOD FOR HERBIVOROUS AND OMNIVOROUS REPTILES
£5.09 – £11.99
FOOD FOR HERBIVOROUS AND OMNIVOROUS REPTILES
- multi-ingredient food with parsley leaves, marigold flowers, leaves of blackberries and leaves of dandelion
- intended for everyday feeding of central bearded dragons, spiny-tailed lizards, green iguanas and tortoises (Hermann’s, Greek, marginated, Russian tortoise, African spurred and leopard tortoises)
- the main components of the food are extruded sticks which contain cereals, fruit, alfalfa and other ingredients
- thanks to properly balanced vitamins and trace elements the food prevents minor shortages of these substances and keeps reptiles in excellent condition
- soft texture makes the animals accept the food more eagerly
FEEDING: 1-2 times a day. Remove uneaten food from the feeder.
Complete feedingstuff for herbivorous and omnivorous reptiles. Ingredients: derivatives of vegetable origin (granules with grass, granules with alfalfa, granules with fruit, marigold flowers 2%, leaves of blackberries 1%, leaves of dandelion 1%), cereals, vegetables (including parsley leaves 6%), oils and fats, minerals. Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 4 000 IU, vit. D3 200 IU, vit. E 15 mg, vit. C 60 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 4.2 mg, E6 (Zn) 1.2 mg, E5 (Mn) 0.8 mg, E4 (Cu) 0.2 mg, E2 (I) 0.02 mg, E8 (Se) 0.02 mg. Antioxidants. Analytical constituents: crude protein 10.0%, crude oils and fats 3.7%, crude fibres 12.0%, moisture* 12.0%, calcium (Ca) 0.9%, phosphorus (P) 0.3%.
tin 1000ml / 260g (1pk), tin 250ml / 65g (1pk), tin 250ml / 65g (2pk)