REPTILES SOFT CARNIVORE – FOOD FOR CARNIVOROUS AND OMNIVOROUS REPTILES
£5.09 – £11.99
FOOD FOR CARNIVOROUS AND OMNIVOROUS REPTILES
- multi-ingredient food with dried mealworms and dried crickets
- intended for everyday feeding of central bearded dragons, Chinese water dragons, leopard geckos, semi-aquatic and aquatic turtles, monitors and other lizards feeding on insects
- the main components of the food are extruded sticks which contain fish, shrimps, krill, gammarus and other ingredients
- chitin regulates digestion
- thanks to properly balanced vitamins and trace elements the food prevents minor shortages of these substances and keeps reptiles in excellent condition
- soft texture makes the animals accept the food more eagerly
FEEDING: 1-2 times a day. Remove uneaten food from the feeder or water.
Complete feedingstuff for carnivorous and omnivorous reptiles. Ingredients: insects (dried mealworms 20%, dried crickets 10%), fish and fish derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, molluscs and crustaceans (including whole shrimps meal 1%, Gammarus pulex 1%, krill meal 1%), cereals, algae, yeasts, oils and fats, minerals. Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 10 100 IU, vit. D3 610 IU, vit. E 38 mg, vit. C 140 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 13.4 mg, E6 (Zn) 3.7 mg, E5 (Mn) 2.8 mg, E4 (Cu) 0.7 mg, E2 (I) 0.07 mg, E8 (Se) 0.07 mg. Colourants. Antioxidants. Analytical constituents: crude protein 33.0%, crude oils and fats 10.5%, crude fibres 6.0%, moisture* 12.0%.
tin 1000ml / 260g (1pk), tin 250ml / 65g (1pk), tin 250ml / 65g (2pk)